Thursday 13 November 2008

Jersey the English Staffy Puppy ( and Penelope the Bassett )

Last week I met a Candi and Paul at the Unley shopping centre. They are the proud parents of the beautiful English Staffy pup that occasionally answers to the name Jersey. I was drawn in by the extreme cuteness of this little creature and offered my photographic services to her owners. They instantly recognized my name from my efforts at the Animal Welfare League, so I was in. We met earlier this afternoon at the park next to the shopping centre, but soon moved to the Sturt Football Oval where there would be less chance of a running Jersey making it to the main road.


The photo shoot went well, Jersey the super model did great and looked cute as ever. During our shoot, Jersey made a new friend - a 4 and a half month old Basset by the name of Penelope who was just as cute as Jersey. Together they were super cute. Hopefully Penelopes owners will call me so that I can get some photographs of this super cute puppy.... but maybe next week. I've had my cute fix for this week with Jersey.

No comments: