Wednesday 12 November 2008

South Australian Obedience Dog Club




After the breakfast meeting last Tuesday, I stumbled across the South Australian Obedience Dog Club (SAODC) in the south eastern corner of the city. I spoke with Pin, the president and also shot some photographs of a couple of dogs. Pin asked me to come back the following Saturday for the Night Trials. I did just that. The images above are only a few of the hundreds of images that I snapped. These are Shetland Collies, a German Sheppard puppy and a young Dalmatian.

The SAODC also had a raffle where the first prize is a photo shoot with Benjamin Liew Photography worth $168. The winner of this prize is Eileen and Peta - her cute little collie. The winners photo shoot will be happening next week at the SAODC grounds at midday.

It is good to see so many dogs so well looked after and cared for by their owners. It's a lot different to seeing all the poor abandoned animals at the Animal Welfare League.

I am selling the images as prints to anybody who wants them. I have order forms which can be downloaded from my website, and the pictures can also be viewed on there.

No comments: